Efficient IT infrastructure management is about predictive and pre-emptive management, not knee-jerk, panicked reaction, too-late troubleshooting or problem-resolution after an event. Our proactive Insight Monitoring Service oversees a wide range of technology that is performed at varying service levels. The result is improved, more consistent service, greater quality, stability, reduced cost, and the ability to respond quickly to changes.
Network Monitoring consists of:
- Monitoring and Event Management: We monitor your IT infrastructure, identify events, diagnose and assess them, and recommend steps for quick and effective resolution.
- Incident Management: This effective monitoring solution automatically raises incidents based on root cause events. Our monitoring team then assigns these issues to the appropriate group for swift resolution.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitoring and measurement of the key performance and capacity metrics of your IT infrastructure with regularly generated reports for incident prevention and capacity planning.
- Configuration Management: Using specialized tools and applications designed for this task, we gather complete network device configuration data and monitor changes.
- Change and Release Management: By recording the latest running configurations on your network devices, our specialized applications allow for easy deployment and validation of changes.
- Technical/Information Reporting: ExterNetworks continually gathers data and generates reports from the various network management services we perform. This enables us to respond more quickly to events or milestones, as specified by the service level agreement.
- Service Portal: Provides you real-time IT infrastructure management and technical information, to 'drill down' to incident, problem, change and configuration items.
- Carrier Coordination: When a WAN failure or event is identified, we log a call with the relevant carrier and collaborate to identify and resolve the event immediately.
- Service Level Management: We pride ourselves on our client-centric approach, and assign a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to all clients, providing a single point of contact at an operational level for all technical, logistical and support issues.
If you're ready to get started, or have any questions, please use this form to contact us.
Privacy is assured, we'll use your email only to reply to you, and that's a promise.
Also Read - Adopting New Technologies? Keep an Eye on Your Network with Managed NOC